Well, we don't have any elephant books either but we do have a sticker contest for the chance to win a free Jack shirt.
Arnold Babar. Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?
I don't know, I don't have any.
No elephant books.
Basically it goes a little something like this:
1. Send us your address - email, direct tweet, smoke signals - whatever works best for you.
2. We send you a Jack sticker.
3. Slap Jack somewhere colorful and take a picture.
4. Send us the picture (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Person with the coolest picture wins a free Jack shirt.
Don't worry about the cost of postage, we're putting it all on Mr. Underhill's American Express; want the number?
If you can tell us where the Mr. Underhill and elephant books references come from we'll send you two stickers, doubling your chances of winning a free Jack shirt. For more info on our sticker contest just click the photos above. Good luck to all!