We're not counting the days or anything but someone told us the holidays are right around the corner ;) Over the past few weeks we have received several inquiries about items being ordered as gifts and shipped to a different address so we just wanted to post some quick info to make sure we're all on the same page.
Yes, we will gladly ship gifts provided that the recipient's address is confirmed prior to shipping. So what does that mean? Basically it will look something like this:
1. George W. finds a sweet print in our Etsy shop that he wants to get for his friend Ben F. George purchases the print and pays via paypal.
2. We receive the order. Geroge's shipping address is in Mt. Vernon; however, he would like the print shipped directly to Ben in Philly.
3. We send a message thanking George for his order and confirming Ben's address as:
1776 Liberty Bell Dr.
City of Brotherly Love, PA
4. George confirms that we have the correct address for Ben.
5. We ship the print to Ben.
We will not ship the print to Ben until George has confirmed his address.
We're also working on some holiday cards so that you can have a Famous Seniors style holiday greeting to go along with your gift! Any questions just let us know.
nice gift suggestions! I'll take it into considerationReplyDelete